Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Freshman 15

So of course I know I suck at updating the website and think about it every day. But lately I have been working a ton and am so exhausted when I come home. I think once another week or two goes by, I will get used to this lifestyle and finally post the latest episode of College Bites that I filmed.

In other news, I just started writing for a blog site geared towards college freshman. The link is:

www.thefreshman15.org

I write all about eating in college and truly how easy it is to avoid the "freshman 15." Look out for my latest blog entry tomorrow!

I hope everyone has a great week and I'll be sure to update the site asap!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I have frequently struggled with maintaining my weight and eating healthy. I have recently come across this an enzymatic supplement known as Freshman-15. It's geared to college kids, however it's been a great success for my health. The enzymes speed up digestion and your metabolism, giving you more energy. Of course I have been working extremely hard to pick the right foods and exercise but this has provided the extra boost toward success. The website www.freshman-15.com if you just need that extra push.