Monday, July 30, 2007

Associated Press Wire Article!!

So a few weeks ago a writer for the Associated Press contacted me about an article she was doing on college food. She interviewed several people who have cooking experience, especially those who have faced the challenge of eating well while in college. A few of the people she interviewed were, cough, RACHAEL RAY and ROBIN MILLER from the Food Network. Also, several other cook book authors. So I was immediately shocked that she picked me and was so honored! She asked me to think of the one food I couldn't live without in college for a quick meal and to give my pointers. This was basically a HUGE opportunity for my site to go GLOBAL!! The AP wire publishes news all over the world (it's the largest news agency) and allows any media outlet to pull articles and information from it (if they pay). I couldn't wait for the article to come out and I am proud to say, IT CAME OUT TODAY!!! SO GO GOOGLE" LAUREN SHER DORM FOOD" TO SEE THE LATEST NEWSPAPERS THAT ARE PUBLISHING THE ARTICLE!!

The first paper to carry the article is the Tonawanda News in Tonawanda, NY.

No comments: