Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's Day

So it's that time of the year again and of course I have been commissioned to make a cake. I spent all day today baking and ended up with a hat cake! It's a chocolate fudge cake covered in butter cream then covered in fondant. I think it turned out pretty cute although it started out as a blob then morphed into a hat. I will put pics up of it tomorrow. I won't be blogging for a few days after tomorrow as I will be busy with other things. Be back tomorrow with pictures...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my talented niece! You wanted to keep your cake design a secret but I was smart enough to read your blog before heading to the brunch! Can't wait to see your design.It never really matters how your cakes look, they taste AMAZING!! Love your Aunt Debbie