Tuesday, May 1, 2007

There is a first for everything...

So now that it's 6 am, I can say I pulled my first all-nighter in the three years I have been in college. It wasn't fun or pretty, but I survived! Damn you finals week. My exam is at 10 am, then I have to do a little work, get a little nap and then on to studying for my last TWO exams tomorrow. I honestly have to say what got me through was eating leftovers from a College Bites episode filming and watching Dancing with the Stars at 5 am. I ate some of my mashed potatoes and zucchini canoes (meat or cheese stuffed in zucchini), they hit the spot Now my belly is full and I am ready to charge forward. Look for the episode and recipes online this weekend! I do not recommend pulling an all-nighter unless you have hearty sustenance. This was a first and last...

No comments: