Saturday, May 5, 2007

Pomp and Circumference

Okay I know the song is really "Pomp and Circumstance" but hey I'm studying to be an engineer, I like my version better! In case you don't know, a circumference is the length around a circle =2*pi*radius. Okay no more math lessons today. I went to engineering graduation last night and while it was fun, it was very challenging. My job was to get people to phonetically spell their names on their call card. Those engineers are so stubborn, no one wanted to spell their name out. I can promise you there wasn't a John Smith in the house. At the end of the day I was so sick of saying "You have 12 consonants in your last name, phonetically spell it out dammit!" Now there's a whole new group of engineers out there so next time you drive over a new bridge or road, it could have been a Florida Grad that designed it for you!

Anyway, I filmed my GatorWell dorm cooking basics video. It was a lot of fun. I didn't have a live audience and I love when I do, I work much better. I will also have a graduation themed episode of College Bites posting Sunday. Get excited, I make a good ole' family recipe.

Tomorrow brings a photo shoot for the remodeling of ellemichelle.com. I have a friend who takes amazing pictures and he's going to take some for me. Yippee!

I'll be around this weekend packing then I am going home Monday.

No comments: