Monday, February 19, 2007

ElleMichelle.com is here!!!

It's official, ellemichelle.com is open! I am busting at the seams with excitement! The website pretty much sums up who I am and I hope shows how much I enjoy to cook, plus my love for the Gators.

If you join the mailing list, I will keep you updated when new episodes of College Bites are ready, when I post new recipes and any other fun information.

If you have a mac- College Bites won't work for you right now because it's Windows Media Player, but I am working on finding a new way to make them so everyone can watch!

On a side note, today on Emeril Live (episode: New Orleans Classic Cooking), Emeril definitely copied me! He was making shrimp po'boys and said, "if these shrimp had heads, they would be smiling". If you've watched the Pilot of my show, I say the same thing by complete coincidence! I haven't seen that episode of Emeril. Does this mean Emeril and I think alike and that my career will be like his? I sure hope so!!!

Well, I am going to run around and scream with excitement because College Bites is here!! If you have any foods you would like to see me cook on a future episode, send me an email!

Have a great evening!

No comments: