Monday, February 26, 2007

Updates!

Well, I am back in Gainesville after an amazing weekend! The wine and food festival was awesome, I couldn't have possibly had a better time. I got to share my College Bites and website information with my favorite Food Network celebs, hopefully they will check it out and let me know what they think! On Friday night we went to the Food Network Awards show. Make sure to watch it on April 15th (I will double check the date) because the camera was always around me and they were giving out the awards right in front of my seat. Catherine Zeta Jones was there along with Aaron Eckhardt, he's hot and she was absolutely gorgeous. On Saturday we went to the Grand Tasting Event held right on the beach. Marc Summers interviewed me, so look out for that on the Food Network. I met Billy Joel's wife, Katie Lee. She was the sweetest person ever, no one had any idea who she was so it gave me time to chit chat with her. She said she would check out my site, but so far, no email from her. :( Martha Stewart to my surprise was great, she joked about her jail time and was really cool, very down to earth. Also, I think it's official that I am going to marry Dave Lieberman. I think every other woman feels this way too! He was so funny and so cute! Not to mention he went to Yale and can cook! He had his own college cooking show and that is how he got started, maybe I can follow in his footsteps? On another note, I just wrapped another episode of College Bites. I made spaghetti and meatballs, roasted asparagus and a yummy dessert. Be sure to watch it when I post it later this week. The meal was a real success, it was cheap and made so much. School should be pretty mellow for the next week or so, my one class was cancelled tomorrow so I get to sleep in!!!! I cannot believe how many people are visiting ellemichelle.com, I am so happy, I hope people enjoy the new episode and updates. If you haven't joined the mailing list already, do it! You will be the first to find when new things are posted on the site. I promise not to send out too many emails! Well, I am going to hit the sack and get a solid night of sleep. Check ellemichelle.com tomorrow for many new updates. Also, send me questions to answer, questions about anything(food, school, etc.)!

No comments: