Saturday, February 24, 2007

Food Network Awards Show

So I just got home from the Food Network Awards Show. It was a freaking blast, except for the end which never came so we left. I gave my College Bites brochure to Marc Summers!!! He said he is going to look at it. Then during the awards show he came over to me and introduced me to the whole audience and I told them all about College Bites and ElleMichelle.com!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I got some great pictures and a little bit of footage, so look out for it. Must go to bed, have to wake up at 7:30 for the grand event tomorrow! I can't wait! Also, look for me on tv when the awards show airs, I was practically in the front row and all over the cameras!

1 comment:

DCGator said...

wow that's awesome lauren! can't wait to hear more about it! :)