Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The big day is tomorrow...

So tomorrow is my Hume Hall cooking demonstration. I am about to go to bed and my stomach is in complete knots. I am so nervous. I just spent a few hours editing the latest College Bites and I never realize how much I cut out. I can't cut anything out tomorrow! I have to say everything perfect on the first shot. Luckily I will have everything prepped tomorrow and I don't usually when I film CB. So I have that going for me. I also got some great prizes to give away at the end when I ask some questions and I think the food will be a hit. Also, big news! There will be an article in Friday's Alligator (big paper around UF) about me and College Bites!! Look for it on alligator.org, I can't wait! I know there is always that chance that it doesn't make it in, but I am being very optimistic. I need to go to bed because I have a long day tomorrow, but my nerves are driving me crazy! Wish me luck tomorrow...

No comments: