Thursday, April 26, 2007

I love TV Food Fan!

I want to give Mike a HUGE thank you over at TV Food Fan for plugging me on his website/blog. Click the link now and go read!! Also, look around his site, he has some great info for all you foodies out there!

TV Food Fan

Unfortunately I am still studying for finals, I have 4 tests in 3 days and then it's summer break! I did however have time to make a great salad tonight. I made my own dressing by mixing balsamic vinegar with creamy hummus then drizzled that over lettuce, cukes, tomatoes, grilled lemon-garlic chicken and sprinkled with crumbled goat cheese(it's much cheaper than the non-crumbled). I love to experiment with salads so I can always mix up an easy way to get veggies (and sometimes fruit too!). I must get back to studying, I LOVE transportation engineering... :)

No comments: