Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I am busting with excitement!

There are so many great things going on in the world of Elle Michelle. Tomorrow I will finally get around to editing episode 4 of CB. It's a great dish, look out for it. So I will hopefully have it posted by Thursday! Yippee...4 episodes!! It feels like just yesterday I was learning how to use Movie Maker and had one episode in the works. The next piece of exciting news is that my Hume Hall Cooking Demonstration is only one day away!! It's going to be Thursday on the 4th floor of Hume West. Come on by! I just practiced all my recipes today and they came out SOO good! There are people from GatorWell (the campus health promotion services) who are coming to watch, I am so psyched to have them there. I am also getting interviewed tomorrow for an article by a journalism student. I can't believe all of my good fortune! I bought bay scallops for dinner because you get so much for you money. I haven't decided to cook them yet, but I will figure out how in a little. I MUST go study now, I have been playing in the kitchen for far too long. Come see me in Hume on Thursday...

No comments: