Saturday, April 21, 2007

Ketchup Confusion

My favorite condiment is ketchup, plain and simple. I put it on practically everything. I have been using ketchup my whole life but have yet to figure out the perfect amount when I squirt it out. When I make chicken fingers and fries, I love a lot of ketchup yet I always squirt out too much and the rest goes to waste. However when I make an omelet, I never squirt enough and have to get up to get more. Is there an answer to this question? How will I know what the perfect amount of ketchup is?

In other news, College Bites will be in another newspaper! Yep, that's right! It's going to be in The Miami Herald, the newspaper down south. YIPPEE!! I love all the interest College Bites is getting because that means I am teaching people and making a difference.

I don't know where College Bites will bring me in the future, but it's looking sunny. I can't wait!

No comments: