Thursday, April 12, 2007

Complete Success!!

Well the Hume Demo was tonight and it went flawlessly (at least I think so). I had so much fun. I can't believe it's over now and all my nerves were for nothing. I will give you more details tomorrow because I have to go to bed and I am POOPED out! I have a field trip tomorrow to the Florida Department of Transportation with my transportation engineering class so I need to be up early. It's so funny how one night I am cooking in front of a group of students and the next day I am at the FDOT learning about transportation. Anyway, tonight was amazing. More details to come! Most importantly: PICK UP THE INDEPENDENT FLORIDA ALLIGATOR NEWSPAPER TOMORROW (4/13) AND TURN TO PAGE 8 FOR AN ARTICLE AND A PICTURE ABOUT COLLEGE BITES AND MY DEMO AS WELL AS MY CHAI RICE PUDDING RECIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: