Thursday, March 22, 2007

Almost Friday

I hope everyone enjoyed episode 3, keep passing it on to your friends! Over the past few days I have been emailing and writing letters to people in all walks of food entertainment and I think it's getting out of control. Whenever I am online (which is a lot), I am looking for email address and people I can contact that may connect me/give me a lead to a career as a food host. I decided I am going to take a little break and put my luck in fate's hand. I hope that without me going crazy something will happen. I think I am forcing it too much and probably shouldn't. I plan to film episode 4 next week after my two tests and a quiz are over. Also, the Food Network has started to air more commercials for the Awards Show and I am in them!! There are shots from the red carpet and you can definitely see my mom and I! I can't wait for it to air, I am going to try and do episode 5 as a Food Network Awards show viewing party and make great finger foods. Then you guys can try making those same recipes if you decide to have a season finale party of your favorite show. Anyway, it's almost Friday which means I get to study all weekend. But not before watching the Gators play tomorrow!! I can't wait! The shower is running and I am going to hop in then go to bed. GO GATORS!! Beat Butler!!

No comments: