Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Episode 3 is online!

Episode 3 "dropped" today on ellemichelle.com. This episode is different than the previous two because it's a "Mini-Bite". Basically what that means is there is no grocery shopping in the episode and it's about 8 minutes shorter. I did this for the sole reason to prove to viewers that you can make an awesome dinner as long as you always have the necessary staple ingredients on hand. I don't want to give away too much information because I want you to watch. The dinner was great, for the amount of effort it takes, it tastes awesome! It's so simple, I promise. Check it out and pass the link on to your friends. I have a crazy next 10 days ahead (2 tests and 2 quizzes) so help cheer me up in the morning when I check the counter by making it rise. I hope you all enjoy!!

No comments: