Saturday, March 3, 2007

Episode 2 Debuts Tomorrow!!

Well, I finished editing episode 2 titled Viva Italia! It will be up tomorrow (Sunday, the 5th) night, get excited!!! I make a fabulous spaghetti and meatball recipe along with roasted asparagus. Make sure to watch the end of the episode because this time I added some "outtakes" which is basically funny stuff that happened when we were filming such as when I grabbed for the garlic powder and it went flying off the counter or when the meat man was hitting on us! This show is such a blast to make and eating after isn't half bad lol. The 3rd episode is going to be a "mini-bite", I filmed it tonight to prove that I can make a great dinner without going to the grocery store as long as I have my staples. Also, the SoBe special is going to be up later than expected because there is so much footage to edit, but definitely within the next week. My mom just watched the 2nd episode and was cracking up the whole time, so I hope everyone laughs just as much! On another note, Dave Lieberman has a show on the Food Network website called "Dave Does", it's hilarious! If you have free time, I recommend you watch an episode. My favorite is the ready to eat meals one. You should definitely check it out, here is the link: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_et/0,2757,FOOD_23456,00.html
I am going to bed now because I am going to the UF vs. Kentucky basketball game in the morning! GO GATORS!! Make sure to watch episode 2 tomorrow!!

No comments: