Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I forgot to mention...

I made such great dinners this week and they were all so easy. I bought a package of asparagus because it was on sale but I didn't want to roast it. I also didn't want to have to cut anything. So on Monday night I stir fried scallops (they were on sale) in the trio (kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder) with a little bit of olive oil and then broke up some of the asparagus and tossed it in. Right before it was done, I put a little bit of teryaki sauce on and it was so tasty especially on top of some warm rice. It was great because I didn't break out the cutting board because I broke up the asparagus with my hands and just washed the scallops. It took me about 10 min start to finish. On Tuesday I was craving something balsamic-y. I had a little bit of onion leftover from the weekend so I tossed that with the trio, olive oil and some cut up chicken. I also had some left asparagus, so I once again broke it up and then drizzled a touch of balsamic vinegar and let it cook out. This was another great 10 minute dinner. Then today I made some chicken noodle soup but I will save that recipe for another day. This soup recipe is a piece of cake and it's delish- I even make my own broth. I will post all of these recipes on the website.

No comments: