Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bad day for my computer

Today was a sad day because my hard drive crashed. Everything is gone. Luckily my College Bites videos are on my external hard drive and I also backed up all my files last September. So anything post September 10th is history. On the positive side, I filmed a new episode of College Bites today. But I can't edit it until Dell sends me a new hard drive. So my goal of having it done by this Sunday isn't happening. I am lucky to have a great roommate who is letting me borrow her laptop. Thanks Amanda!! I also have a quiz in 12 hours and all of my study material is on my computer, I haven't figured out what I will do about that yet. I am mad that I haven't been updating ellemichelle.com enough, but once I get my computer back I will begin editing and episode 4 will be posted. I will also write more recipes and food tips. My plan for episode 4 was to do tailgating outside on a bbq but it was really tough to get it all organized. So instead, I did a fun twist on mac and cheese. It was delicious, I am sure you will love it! I need to go figure out how I am going to study. Please don't lose faith in ellemichelle.com, more updates will come soon! :)

No comments: