Sunday, March 11, 2007

Amazing Dinner

So tonight I went to Barton G. in South Beach for quite a food experience. The food tasted great and was so over the top. I can't even express what it was like in words, I will post pictures on the website asap. We basically ordered a bunch of appetizers and all shared. We left so stuffed it was tough to walk! So I just spent the past few hours trying to publicize myself on facebook and made a bunch of new friends. Thank you for all of your support! Facebook is so smart though, it wouldn't let me friend too many people before it warned me my account could be disabled. Damn! I also found this blog all about the Food Network. Basically this guy blogs all about what's going on in the Food Network world. He had so much information on the Wine and Food Fest. It is hilarious. I can only describe the blogger as a food celebrity Perez Hilton. Here is the link: http://www.foodnetworkaddict.blogspot.com/. Tomorrow begins my major editing, sorry I have been such a slacker. It is spring break though!

On a side note, on the way to dinner we drove past Hulk Hogan's house where they live and film Hogan Knows Best. It was not as grand as it seems but very nice!

No comments: