Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Only one year away...

So while I was doing my homework this morning it really hit me that the wine and food festival is over. I now have to wait another year to go back. :( I don't know what is so fun about that weekend or why I love it so much, but I just do. Maybe one day I will be on stage doing a demo? I hope so. Over spring break I am going to edit the footage from the weekend and get to relive the fun. I am also going to edit College Bites episode 3 which is a mini-bite. It won't include the grocery shopping and it will just go to show you can have a great college-esque meal after a long day on campus. I still manage to make a dessert which came out delicious and I had to pawn off on my neighbors so I wouldn't eat it! I only have 1 test, 1 homework assignment and 1 quiz setting me apart from spring break! I can't wait!

No comments: