Saturday, March 10, 2007

Beautiful Beach Day!

The weather was perfect today! I went to my grandma's beach with the fam and hung out by the pool all day. Since my grandma's condo is well all old people, it's never a quiet day there. Today some woman passed out in the pool, luckily she was fine. The ambulances came, paramedics, the works. What's even crazier is that it was the same lady who was walking across a bridge over the intracoastal when the bridge opened! She survived by hanging from the opened drawbridge. Needless to say the bridge operator was fired. The poor lady can't catch a break! I love to see the counter rise when I check the site, it puts a smile on my face. I plan to post some more recipes this week and all my videos I have been talking about (SoBe special and a CB mini-bite). Tonight my mom made filet mignon, it was delish. I am not a huge steak person, but I definitely enjoyed it. Tomorrow night I am going to Barton G's for dinner. I can't wait!!! The food is supposed to be excellent as well as over the top food presentation. I will tell you all about it tomorrow. I am pooped out- the sun really takes it out of you. Good night!

No comments: